Monday, August 9, 2010

Hello-Good Bye

Masyaoloohh...

8 month passed already?? Looking at my timeline, the last time I blogged was on mid January!
Hmmpppppphhhhfffffffttttttttttttttttt....

A lot has happened in those 8 month ^_^

The major life turning moment is that I recently quit (errr..i mean resign) from my job, and will attend Grad School this weekend! Yay for me! In a way, I feel quite proud and satisfied with myself. I've been babling all the way insisting that one day I must attend grad school, and eventually I did! Even though not in Europe or abroad as I've always dreamed of, but at least I'm heading back to Bandung : a city which i truly love and adore.

Consequently, I have to leave my previous job as Contract Administrator from VICO Indonesia, Muara Badak.

Leaving something that has been a part of me for almost two years wasn't easy at all. Apart from the hectic job which drives me up the wall, I've addressed Badak as my second home which I return to in every 2 weeks. I've found comfort and happiness from the surroundings which I refer as my second family. As I rethink it over, how lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. That is why, no tears shall be shed and a smile upon the good memories will surely be shown.

So,
Good bye Muara Badak..
Hello Grad School :)



"Good Byes simply means I'll miss you and until we meet again in a different time and place
"

No comments: