Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mid 2011!

Oh my, what's up with me?

Did you guys notice that my last post was way back in 2010?? Approximately at the same month also, end of July and early August?? -____-"

It's been ages dude!!!!

If I recall, my last post was about me leaving Muara Badak... and now here I am one year later in Grad School. Struggling. Big Time.

One thing that I miss from working is being financially independent from my parents! Why? I mean, you get to do whatever you want with your money! You've earned it yourself and technically IT IS YOUR MONEY. But now being jobless and having no income, I'm very dependent with what my parents gave me. I just don't feel comfortable with this condition, since I've experienced working and earning my own income. And because of this I'm really eager to finish grad school, get a job and eventually get hitched (tee-hee-hee *blushing).

So, here is to the spirit for finisihing grad school on time and becoming financially independent (again)!!!!!!

No comments: