Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Quotes

Doodling in the middle of the night.

Tadinya mau (sok) posting quote of the day gitu deh. Sok Bijak. Until i googled something else up, it's the twilight quotes.

Imagine this face..

Abang Edward Cullen, tempting and seducing..

Saying these to you, whispering softly in your ears..(*ewh...kok jadi aneh)

"Bella, I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don’t know how it’s tortured me. The thought of you, still, white, cold… to never see you blush scarlet again, to never see that flash of intuition in your eyes when you see through my pretenses… it would be unendurable. You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."
(Twilight, Chapter 13, p.274)

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…"
(Twilight, Chapter 13, p.274)

"By the way, I'm not leaving you."

*Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..just sip my blood and make u mine, will ya?!?!!?!

"You are my life now"


1 comment:

melur said...

bauhauuahha... makanya gue seneng banget waktu disuruh nulis tentang dia di ELLE Maret tisyoooonk :D :D:D dah baca beluuum? :D

skarang ELLE april sih yang udah terbit.....